Saturday, November 15, 2008

I failed to mention in my introductory that we are both animal lovers. Janet has dogs, lots of cats, and of coarse a herd of sheep and goats. Since I live in town, I only have a herd (a pack of 4) dogs and one very snooty and independent cat. Today at the Art Center we had "Arf Fest"; lots of dog related activities. One of our artist in residence did doggie caricatures, we had puppy Picasso exercises, sale of home made dog treats, photos of your co-pilot with Santa, and a silent auction with all sorts of dog stuff up for bid. It was a fund raiser for our Art Center, and I think everyone had a great time.

1 comment:

Maryannwrites said...

Hey Becky, see you figured out how to do your second posting all by yourself. Good for you.

You can add a picture or two from the Arf Fest. Folks might like to see some of the cute dogs that were there.